Google Analytics Setup & Reporting
Website traffic/usage statistics
- Do you want to know how many people are visiting your website? Where they came from? What they actually do once they’re on your site?
- Want to know how effective your marketing campaigns are?
- Want to monitor activity on your site as it happens?
Using Google Analytics is a great way to gather statistics about website usage, which can then be used to increase sales or conversions and keep your customers coming back. But it can be kinda complex to set up, so it’s advisable to have someone like me who knows what they’re doing help out.
Why use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a web analytics solution that reports on website visitor behaviour, and which works by having a snippet of tracking code installed on your website. Using Analytics, it is possible to uncover deep insights relevant to your business. Here are just some of the benefits of using Google Analytics:
- Gain insight into how visitors use your website
- Find out how visitors arrived on your site (from search engines, social media, email campaigns, etc.)
- Measure online sales, and website goals (contact form submissions, file downloads)
- Accurately determine the ROI (return on investment) of your online marketing, such as Google AdWords and Social Networking
- Monitor website usage in real-time
- Use the data to improve your website, and keep your customers coming back
PLUS… Google Analytics is a free service to use!
If you would like to know more about setting up Google Analytics reporting for your business, please contact me.